pages

Monday

Window shopping



I re-found Shelf last night; a shop I'd stumbled across a few months ago when trying to track down a Shinzi Katoh print for the Boy's room (which I still haven't bought, but I'm still coveting)

they have so many nice things, that next time we pop down to London, I think I must pay a visit

but I fear my purse may not cope with the pressure

do you see those wooden push along toys?! Oh my

I love this Shinzi Katoh tray too.. although if I buy another tray, I fear the Frenchman might just have to build me an extra kitchen cupboard to home them all. I wonder why it is that I like trays so much?!
These 'naked' Russian dolls remind me a bit of some little wooden birds I picked up in Prague a few years ago

There now, I've done a bit of virtual window shopping, and have (almost) got the urge to buy out of my system. Time to get on with some work now ... and I have some new designs I'm just itching to get started on!




No comments:

Post a Comment