pages

Friday

Folksy Friday


I rather arbitrarily chose the theme for Folksy Friday to be London this week (ok, well perhaps I did have a slightly vested interest) As usual, I was bowled over with the choice of lovely things available on Folksy, so without further ado, here are just a few of them;

This cute bangle is from Jings Things and I'm loving the little London print.

I think this London soldiers cushion from Sally Nencini is absolutely adorable. Speaking of London Soldiers
This London Guard t-shirt is available in my shop

Strictly speaking, Post boxes aren't necessary limited to London, but I'm sure you know where I'm coming from. This adorable notebook is available from She Draws.

A slightly more tenuous link to the theme , this bus red (see what I did there?!) scandi fabric is available from Summersville. Oh my, how I love screen printing!

And just in case you were feeling cheated out of a bus picture, here's a lovely little bus t-shirt that is also available in my shop.

Thanks to all of the lovely people on Folksy who have liked my shop,facebook page, or blog. I promise to try and find a theme to feature as many of you as I can.

Happy Folksy Friday everyone.




1 comment:

  1. Lovely choices! Thank you very much for featuring my bangle :)

    Helen

    ReplyDelete