pages

Wednesday

Work In Progress Wednesday



Well, I got a little bit ahead of myself with my post yesterday, as today is officially (for alliterations sake) work-in-progress Wednesday. Last night my dining room table - which for the time being is doubling up as my craft room - was a hive of printing activity. And this evening it's time for cutting out, ready for a bit of a fashion shoot.


I'm finding it much more difficult than I'd anticipated trying to get good pictures of my printed designs to start listing them. I'm all too aware of the importance of getting this bit right, so if anyone out there has any suggestions, they'd be gratefully received. If anyone else out there is having the same problems as me, I'm using this as my starting point. If you haven't come across the Folksy blog and discussion group on Facebook, I definitely recommend calling by, as there really is a wealth of information there.

No comments:

Post a Comment