pages

Wednesday

all dots


Spots are on the menu today

lots of spots

and why? because I have german measles! Looking on the positive side, I blend in with the household accessories quite nicely.

So, there isn't a great deal of work-in-progress this Wednesday, because of the lethargy and general feeling of rubbishness that comes hand in hand with being dotty. I did try my hand at a bit of machine embroidery this afternoon...

I really like the look, as used by designers such as this and this and this, so I thought I'd try my (spotty) hand at it too. I'm not quite in this league yet, but I was still pleasantly surprised with the results. In fact, all that's left now, is a bit of quilting, some binding, and then it's off to Folksy for this little bus

All aboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment