pages

Thursday

new listing


My first cot quilt is finished and is now in my shop


I was in two minds whether to list it, as I was - am - having a real crisis of confidence and worrying whether it looked too handmade ... which I know sounds silly, because after all that's exactly what it is! The Boy tried to run off with it while I was photographing it, which I guess was the vote of approval I was looking for


It's available here.

No other news for today. I'm still spotty and still in quarantine...only 6 long days to go..


2 comments:

  1. that's really lovely, glad you decided to list it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simple colours and style of your cot quilt, right up my street. Sadly both my boys are well out of cots!! Really lovely and I'm glad you listed it :)

    ReplyDelete