pages

Tuesday

progress at last


This evening is a momentous occasion. I am under way with printing party stationery, ready to be photographed and added to my shop (sorry about the terrible quality of the photographs, but I'm just so excited!)

three for a girl

I currently have 8 designs for children's party ware that I'm working on and lots more ideas for the future. The party packs will be lovingly tailored to the requirements of anyone who is nice enough to buy one and consists of pdfs to print your very own invitations, thank you letters, party decorations and goody bag bits for the special little person in your life. Please feel free to leave me a message here if you'd like more information before they go live in the shop.

four for a boy

I'm hugely excited about how they're going so far... I'm going to have a lot of work over the next few evenings cutting things out assembling ready for listing, but that really won't be a hardship. And just in case you were under the impression that it's all about the stationery, getting these items listed will mean it's time to focus back on textiles, and sewing some cot quilts.

It really is progress at last!

No comments:

Post a Comment