pages

Saturday

Lots of little Os

I had quite a successful day today. Not only did I manage to source some more materials for forthcoming twoforjoy projects, but I also picked up the two little gems in my picture (the boy is a little gem I made earlier) I've been looking at this Greg Lamarche canvas from Habitat for absolutely ages, but could never quite justify the £85 price tag. I'm sure that you can imagine my glee then, to stroll in today and find it reduced to a much more palatable £25. It didn't take long for me to make a grab for it and hot foot my way to the till, let me tell you! The little vintage shape stacker on the left was a £3 bargain I picked up at my local second hand shop. I just love it's battered and much-loved appearance.

The other exciting news for today (just in case you were getting the impression that I spend all of my time shopping), is that I have been working on a couple of new stationery designs, which I'm really really happy with and hope to finally be adding to my Folksy shop in the next few days. I'll keep you posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment