pages

Wednesday

Back to work Wednesday.




The only downside to having a 5 day break from work is that sinking feeling when the alarm sounds at 5:55 and you know you're back to the grindstone.

In the spirit of remaining positive, I feel that I've made a huge amount of progress in the past few days; not only in terms of starting to develop a cohesive brand and image for my business, but also psychologically. Everywhere I go and everything I do is starting to build my inspiration for products and designs, which I know is where I need to be in order to make my business work. My immediate issue now is understanding how to bridge the gap between what I want to be able to do, and what I realistically can do in the time I have available, without becoming disheartened and loosing any enthusiasm in the process. The words eating and elephant spring to mind! So as well as being back-to-work Wednesday, today's post will also be work-in-progress Wednesday, and my bite of elephant today is in lovely linen blocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment