pages

Saturday

my space


One of the unanimous pieces of advice in the craft business books I bought recently, was to create an inspiration board. As I don't have a craft room, this was always going to pose a bit of a problem for me, but luck was at hand on this occasion, and I've been able to utilise a rather odd noticeboard in our guest bedroom. I say odd, because it's attached quite thoroughly to the wall, and I've always had a sneaking suspicion that there is some horror lurking behind there that I'd prefer not to uncover, which I suppose is part of the joy of owning a Victorian property. Anyway, I digress, I've now started to stick up a few bits and pieces, and it's definitely helping..


...particularly as I have to pass it to get to my craft cupboard...


which is is proving to be much less of an inspiration, due to the fact that it needs a jolly good tidy up... I guess that's a job for tomorrow then. Perhaps without the assistance of this little helper though!



No comments:

Post a Comment