pages

Tuesday

purses, purses and more purses


We had an unexpected weekend at home, so I took the opportunity to finish off the las to my purses. Thankfully I did not produce any seconds (although there does seem to be a surprising amount of love for the wonky one)



I'm really happy with the way they've all turned out


But I think this one has to be my favourite.


Whenever I list something new, I always have an initial feeling of excitement, sparked by the thought that perhaps, this might be the product that starts to increase my sales. I thought that might be the case with the purses... it doesn't seem to be yet, but I'm sure that it's just got to be a matter of time and well, if I'm wrong, at least I'll have a decent stock of Christmas presents! I'm really quite taken with my little birds, which I'm starting to work up into some other products.. but more about that tomorrow.

All of these purses are available in my folksy shop

PS another reminder about my giveaway. Oh, and a little plea for anyone who hasn't voted to please vote for me here. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment