pages

Friday

Folksy Friday

There is a flurry of activity going on in my craft room today (oops sorry, meant the guest /craft room); The frenchman put a shelf up for me yesterday (merci!), so I'm finally getting myself organised and trying to make the place look a little bit prettier along the way. And if that weren't enough, I've also got an order - woop - to get stitched up and sent out, as well as a few presents to make. All the while I've been listening and singing away to Sir Stevie Wonder, so my theme for today's Folksy Friday (which I hope isn't in poor taste - it's certainly not meant that way!) is... sunglasses. Now, it probably wasn't the wisest time of year to focus on sunglasses (although it's always wise to keep some sunglasses close to hand to ward off those dreaded crows feet!) but I've still managed to come across a few beauties:

This Lovely case from girl of the sixties, doubles up as a little wristlet purse. I love that flower fabric too.

Grab yourself a bargain with this lovely case from Erin, which is currently on sale
This cute little case from Sarah Waterhouse is also reduced. If, like me, you like handprinted fabric, then do go and have a look in her shop, I guarantee you'll swoon.

Happy folksy Friday everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely idea! I'm sure Stevie will be flattered that he has been an inspiration to you. Thank you for featuring my glasses case.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete