pages

Thursday

a parcel


the first of my ebay purchases arrived today. Which was very quick, and very exciting. I have been collecting Fishley Holland pieces for some time now

large jug

If you have not heard of this pottery before, it is from Clevedon in Somerset and is known for the distinctive grey and duck egg colouring.


small jug

I had a little gap at the end of my shelf just waiting for one final piece, so was really pleased when I found this listing, as I knew the smaller of the two jugs would be just perfect. I don't know what I'll do with the larger one, it seems a bit sad to split them up when they're such a lovely pair, although I expect I might know someone who might like to give it a new home (that means you Mum)


small jug joining some friends

and I thought I'd take a picture of it all in situ, as I love this bit of my kitchen


No comments:

Post a Comment