pages

Saturday

I've had a lovely couple of days, spending some quality time with the two boys in my life, enjoying the sun, catching up with some good friends, and doing a few chores around the house. Which has left me sadly short on the crafting front. I'm really not getting off to a very good start - The deadline I set myself for getting some items listed on Folksy by tomorrow is looking less and less likely..but I will get there soon! As I don't have any pictures of any work in progress to display, here is a picture of my latest ebay find .. a folding church chapel chair...
The John Lewis clearance sale has been given a wide berth also, so sadly no Orla goodies to display. I do have a pile of Orla fabric waiting to be used however... but that's for another day.



No comments:

Post a Comment