pages

Sunday

To begin at the beginning

Having lurked around reading other peoples' blogs for far too long, and contemplated doing something a bit more rewarding and creative with my life for even longer, I've finally created this blog to chart my very tentative steps and I expect the rest of my life in the process! If I can come up with something that is an iota as inspiring and enjoyable to read as some of the blogs and people that have prompted me to start this, then I'll be one happy lady.

At the moment, I'm just throwing around lots of ideas for things I can make and eventually (I hope) come up with designs that might, just might, be good enough for someone else to part with some of their hard-earned pennies to buy

Should anyone stumble across this blog, then I do hope you'll join me for the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment