pages

Monday

I am hugely guilty of having completely neglected my blog for longer than I care to remember now. It's been a pretty hectic few weeks really - I had a quick jaunt to Sweden last week and then we had a long weekend visiting family, so having been out of the country and then county, I think I'll let myself off this once. The house is also looking decidedly unfestive so far, so I've resigned myself to waiting until the weekend to put up our decorations... the big debate really is tree or no tree...we are at home this year, so it'd certainly make the place look all cosy and Chrismassy, but of course the question would be how long it'd stay upright with an 18 month old in the house! My advent calendar efforts lasted all of 2 days before sneaky jaunts to sitting room, soon followed by furtive parcel opening rustles put paid to that plan! Anyway, as another thing that I'm guilty of is my sewing room looking like my fabric cupboard has exploded, I'm off to have a bit of a blitz on my room.... oh to be a tidy worker!

No comments:

Post a Comment